What is the cost per minute if you go over your calling plan?
Gonzo66

anyone know what the cost per minute is when you go over minutes in your plan?

I have 2 days left but to go to the next plan is $20.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: overage costs?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly do not want to lose you, Gonzo66 and hope that you would stick with our reliable network! Have you completed a plan analysis to ensure that you are on the best plan based on your usage? If not, here is how: http://vz.to/151a2Sm

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I am here to help!

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

What plan do you currently have?

0 Likes
Brandon918

you should have unlimited minutes and unlimited messaging (sms) (text) (pic) and then a data plan?

0 Likes
Gonzo66

I had the 450 min plan for $39. I investigated and found it was .40 cents a minute for the next 2 days, so i decided to increase it to 900 minutes, even though that is way more than I need, for $59.  Unfortunately I am now paying $99 a month rather than the $79 I was paying before.  Oh well. Eventually I will have T mobile buy out my contract, so i can get a more reasonable plan. 

0 Likes
Not applicable

Gonzo66 wrote:

I had the 450 min plan for $39. I investigated and found it was .40 cents a minute for the next 2 days, so i decided to increase it to 900 minutes, even though that is way more than I need, for $59.  Unfortunately I am now paying $99 a month rather than the $79 I was paying before.  Oh well. Eventually I will have T mobile buy out my contract, so i can get a more reasonable plan. 

Hope you backdated the plan to the start of your billing period.

I assume you have a basic phone with unlimited texting? That how I get to $59. Any ways the More Everything plan you can get a 700 minute plan with a basic phone and unlimited texting for $35.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly do not want to lose you, Gonzo66 and hope that you would stick with our reliable network! Have you completed a plan analysis to ensure that you are on the best plan based on your usage? If not, here is how: http://vz.to/151a2Sm

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I am here to help!

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes