Voicemail listed but not downloaded
SierraTech
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is the second time this has happened in Zip 89451. Had an incoming call, couldn't answer went to voicemail. I see it in my visual voicemail list but I can't play it. The 'Play' button is grayed out.

I had to dial *86 last month for the same reason.

It's like the voicemail was never downloaded to the phone. This is on iOS 7.1.2, and even though our coverage is a joke, I had some 3G because the phone rang. When I have only 1x calls go straight to voicemail.

Why would the network not download a specific voicemail? All my to.her voicemails download, but this is the second time this happened.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voicemail listed but not downloaded
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SierraTech,

We want to make sure that you are able to get your voicemails at anytime. One thing that I would like for you to do is to go into Settings, General, Scroll down to Rest, tap on Reset Network Settings. Then once that is done power cycling please re-try your voicemail. Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SierraTech,

We want to make sure that you are able to get your voicemails at anytime. One thing that I would like for you to do is to go into Settings, General, Scroll down to Rest, tap on Reset Network Settings. Then once that is done power cycling please re-try your voicemail. Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
SierraTech
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for reply, it downloaded a couple of days ago, I'm not sure when, but it may have occurred when I drove next to 1 of your 2 Towers.

I had Reset Network settings previously which did not help (of course I had to re-enroll all my client WiFi networks which is a pain for me since that's about 25 networks).

I did this last month while troubleshooting our major reception issues in 89451 multiple clients iPhone 4 / 4s / 5 & 5s couldn't communicate.

0 Likes