Ordered iPhone 4s 12/17/2011
Kidd_Joe

Happy  Holidays everyone, earlier today around 2 I went into Verizon and finally ordered my white iphone 4s. Supposed to be shipped by the 27th. Will it really take 10 days or will it be sooner? How many days did it take yours to ship when you ordered it?

Thanks guys. 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Ordered iPhone 4s 12/17/2011
KathiMR

I'm wondering also as I ordered the black 16 GB yesterday & they gave me a 12-22 ship date. But she said it might ship earlier but I would get a confirmation when its shipped. Apparently white are backordered more than the black ones.

0 Likes
cokuyyhn

Kidd_Joe wrote:

Happy  Holidays everyone, earlier today around 2 I went into Verizon and finally ordered my white iphone 4s. Supposed to be shipped by the 27th. Will it really take 10 days or will it be sooner? How many days did it take yours to ship when you ordered it?

Thanks guys. 

I just ordered a white 4s on 12/15. I was given an estimated ship date of 12/23. I rolled the dice hoping I would get it before Christmas as it is a gift. Glad I did. I just received email that the 4s has shipped. Just 3 days after ordering. Not saying you will or wont receive it earlier or later, but rather a glimmer of hope that Verizon realizes that these phones are probably gifts and doing everything they can to get them out as fast as possible. Good Luck!

0 Likes
KathiMR

I also received a ship notification. I ordered it on Friday & they gave me a ship date of 12-22. But instead it shipped today 12-19 for delivery before 3 pm tomorrow. I clicked on the tracking # & so far it shows that FedEx picked it up in West Chester, PA. Doesn't show it in transit yet. So I guess it will be flying a good portion of the night. I wonder if they have them sorted by local area when they load the plane? I bet they do so that they can unload in a way to separate by local destination.

I ordered the black 16 GB model.

I was in the Apple store today trying to learn more about it. I'll probably head there as soon as it comes to have them transfer my data as well as teach me the basics. Neither Verizon, nor Apple have classes until after Christmas & Apple didn't have any One to One training appts for iPhone until 12-29. Of course there may be a cancellation. (I have One to One training for my Mac so could use 1 or more of those sessions to help learn the iPhone since this will be my 1st iPhone.)

0 Likes
KathiMR

A quick update on my order. The FedEx tracking says its on the truck & out for delivery as of about 2 1/2 hrs ago, so I expect to hear & see the FedEx truck with it soon.  I hear a truck or trucks that could be FedEx in the distance.

Well, it was in a van so I didn't hear it, lol. Delivered at 11;54 today! Now to take it to Apple store to get set up & activated & learn the basics of how to use it (& was able to find a cancellation so have a One to One iPhone appt on Wed).

& Merry Christmas to all. I hope you all get your phones soon if you haven't already!

0 Likes
KathiMR

FYI, Severe weather may cause some service delays and disruptions within the Great Plains states.

As I was about to close the FedEx tracking website I noticed this notice at the top of the page. So posting it here for those who may be affected by it.

0 Likes
Kidd_Joe

Hey guys, well like I said before I ordered my white iPhone 4s 16gb on the 17th with an expected ship date of the 27th. Well about a couple hours ago I got a email notifying me that my iPhone has shipped, and my expected ship date was moved up to the 20th. It is expected to deliver tomorow 12/21/2011 by 4:30 pm. Just three days after placing my order. :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Alittleamused

Ordered mine 12/18/11 and have not received a shipping notification, yet. But not holding my breathe either. It seems they are shipping at random. 

B

Kidd_Joe wrote:

Hey guys, well like I said before I ordered my white iPhone 4s 16gb on the 17th with an expected ship date of the 27th. Well about a couple hours ago I got a email notifying me that my iPhone has shipped, and my expected ship date was moved up to the 20th. It is expected to deliver tomorow 12/21/2011 by 4:30 pm. Just three days after placing my order. :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Kidd_Joe

Yeah, some people are having trouble, and others are receiving shipping quickly. Idk, I think it has alot to do with which model and or color you pick. You just have to hope for the best. Hopefully since you placed your oder on the 18th you'll receive an email about your iPhone being shipped tomorrow.

0 Likes
jyouknow187

Yeah i would say i order ( 2 ) iphone 4s ( White ) 16gb  - 12 / 16 ..... and i was told i will get them no later than the 12 / 23 .  but come to find out it say will ship by 12 / 23 and its been 5 days now and it still has not been processed. So hopefully they will be processed i mean really how long does it take to process it..?

0 Likes