Need to connect with Verizon consultant, but as i'm not Verizon user - I can't. Is it possible for me to talk through e-mail?
sviatoslav

Need to connect with Verizon consultant, but as i'm not Verizon user - I can't. Is it possible for me to talk through e-mail?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Need to connect with Verizon consultant, but as i'm not Verizon user - I can't. Is it possible for me to talk through e-mail?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sviatoslav, we are here to  save the day. What issues or concerns may we assist with? Please share details so we may provide the answers that you need.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Need to connect with Verizon consultant, but as i'm not Verizon user - I can't. Is it possible for me to talk through e-mail?
sviatoslav

Hello!
My name is Sviatoslav.
I live in Ukraine (Lviv).

The main reason of my purpose is, that i have used iPhone 4S, but it is locked for Verizon mobile provider. As it is not the newest model of iPhone, maybe you can make neverlock from it and I'll start using it normally. Is it possible?

It was present for my birthday.

My Serial Number is [removed].

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.

Thank you,

Verizon Moderator

0 Likes