My UPS tracking # is NOT working!
mookers

The status on the VZ page says shipped 10/11, and that I should receive it by the 14th.  But when i click on the tracking number, I get this:

>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

>>> 

It's been this way all day, and I got that tracking number at 6am today. 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My UPS tracking # is NOT working!
swccfifty

mine is being shipped via fedex

0 Likes
lmwsport7

Same here...got my email first thing this AM.

When I check my order status on the Verizon site - I get what looks like an IP address. It also says its being shipped via Courier MD2 to arrive on 10/14/11.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

That just means the tracking information has not been transmitted to UPS yet.

0 Likes
smitty97007
Contributor - Level 1

swccfifty wrote:

mine is being shipped via fedex

LOL internet forums are awesome

0 Likes
lmwsport7

I should add, I'm not overly concerned since it appears the East Coast phones are coming primarily from West Chester, PA (10 Miles from my house). Could be UPS is more efficient and the phone only needs to go to the Philadelphia DC before delivery.

Just want to be able to track it like everyone else! :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
mookers

lmwsport, same here.  i just want to be able to track it.  frustrating.  this phone is for a family member (i got the 4 back in February).  last time, I ordered through Apple, and ended up getting it a day and a half later than my friend who ordered through Verizon.  figured it would be different this time.  i guess only time will tell.

on an amusing side note, it was hilarious tracking my iPhone 4 back in February, because it kept bouncing back and forth for 2 days to and from "Chek Lap Kok, China".   :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
sdorn77

mookers wrote:

The status on the VZ page says shipped 10/11, and that I should receive it by the 14th.  But when i click on the tracking number, I get this:

>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

>>> 

It's been this way all day, and I got that tracking number at 6am today. 

Just got my FedEx tracking number and it works just fine.  Shipment left Memphis today with a scheduled delivery for Friday.  I didn't even bother getting up and ordering mine until after 10am on the 7th.

0 Likes
oneillea2002
Contributor - Level 2

All UPS tracking you will see it moving anytime after 7pm. All there packages new shipments start moving at night that's how it aways is just be p

0 Likes
val622

Hi..I had my phone sent to my office..I was informed that when sent to a business delivery is between 9 and 5..does anyone know if this is the case.

0 Likes