Re: Locked sim?
imchang23

yup. with the iPad it didn't give me the option to unlock sim via my verizon.

0 Likes
raleigh1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Where is this device actions page that it's talking about? I'm on the MyVerizon homepage for my cell phone and I don't see any "Device Actions".

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I am not sure what your post is referencing to but I guess that this is the area that you are talking about...  If you hover your pointer over the "My Verizon" option you should see the option or you can click at https://nbillpay.verizonwireless.com/vzw/secure/router.action while you are logged into your My Verizon accounts.

3-26-2012 8-46-53 AM.png

0 Likes
Jgar224

There is just no area for "device actions" under My device. I've searched it a few times, post a ss of the area where its located?

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

The link you want is already posted in my last post.. ^^

0 Likes
B33
Legend

To get a hold of one of the Wireless Employee that's trying to Assist in helping answer a Question or solve an Issue you Need to Put your Mouse on there Screen Name, Or this Box shown Here when you do that it Brings Up a Bigger Box as you See this slide your Mouse down to were it says Follow Click it. You will see a big blue Bar towards the Bottom that says waiting approval  Meaning the party you want to follow has to Approve to let you follow them. Now Once they give the Approval they will send one back to you An you will see it in the Actions Box Look up just a little it's Red with a Check in it.  Go in there you will see these Three choices Look in your Notifications for new Followers that want to Follow you will have {Accept}  {Reject}  {Ignore}  For your Choices:  To let them follow you an then send a D.M. = Direct Message you will need to Check Accept then you a Can send your Private Messages or Cell phone  Information instead of Posting it on the Main Post were other Eye's can Read it.  Sending a D.M. is Easy,  It's Fast, An It's Safe. B33 Smiley Happy 

ChristinaB_VZW   <<< This is the Box you need to put your mouse on to Bring up the Bigger Box an to then Check Fo...

0 Likes
epodz

I've been locked out of my iPad 3 - can you please send my PUK code? Thanks. (Will send # when I can DM.)

0 Likes
AmyA

I cannot see the link either - it is not on my page at all. My husband let our son play with his phone and now he has this issue

0 Likes
AmyA

Where is this device actions page that it's talking about? I'm on the MyVerizon homepage for my cell phone and I don't see any "Device Actions".

0 Likes
logan_mcansh

hey  i locked my PUK on Tuesday... i havent called Verizon.... i was wondering if we could DM on Twitter and you could reset it for me?

0 Likes