Live chat
nhendry36

Can someone direct me to where you can get live support from an agent. I did a week or so ago and I cant seem to find where it was

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Live chat
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello nhendry36,

Hopefully, you were able to get a live chat person to answer any questions or concerns that you may have. If not then I am available to assist as well as my co-workers to monitor the forum daily. My apologies for the late response as there are more postings to address than available reps to work them. If you have any concerns as of today going forward then feel free to reply to my message as I am eager to help.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Spiral
Master - Level 1

The only time I seem to find "Live Chat" is when I am trying to look at or buy a phone.  You may want to go look in the "Shop" area and see if you get the "Live Chat" to show.

Good luck.

ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello nhendry36,

Hopefully, you were able to get a live chat person to answer any questions or concerns that you may have. If not then I am available to assist as well as my co-workers to monitor the forum daily. My apologies for the late response as there are more postings to address than available reps to work them. If you have any concerns as of today going forward then feel free to reply to my message as I am eager to help.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
aMunir

i paid my bill but VZW suspend my cell phone n my brothers also n whn i call u guys it says my account is suspended what should i do plz reply me plz activate my cell plz

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for visiting our page aMunir.
I trust that your service has been restored since you posted here. If you call 611, they will be able to determine what may be going on with the phones and get you restored again.
I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Tamara H.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes