cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Is there any way to recover a conversation of iMessages I accidentally deleted? They were not backed up.

AContraDancer
Miembro

I accidentally deleted a conversation of iMessages.  Is there any possible way to get them back?  I meant to only delete one text but I didn't realize it would delete all of them.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Is there any way to recover a conversation of iMessages I accidentally deleted?  They were not backed up.

Weth
Líder Sénior

When your phone backs up to iCloud or iTunes, it backs up the messages.  If you do a restore before overwriting the backup you can get the messages back. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: Is there any way to recover a conversation of iMessages I accidentally deleted? They were not backed up.

Ptmc518
Novice

Unfortunately, once iMessages are deleted you can't recover them.

0 Me gusta

Re: Is there any way to recover a conversation of iMessages I accidentally deleted?  They were not backed up.

AContraDancer
Miembro

So, if they're not in my phone anymore, Verizon can't somehow get them for me?.....

0 Me gusta

MiiHere
Leader

imessage is not a Verizon app so they have no control over your messages.

0 Me gusta

AContraDancer
Miembro

OK.  Thank you.  So, if I accidentally delete regular text messages, could Verizon recovered those for me?

0 Me gusta

MiiHere
Leader

No. Unless you backed them up and were only having trouble accessing your Verizon cloud, in which case they would help you.

0 Me gusta

Re: Is there any way to recover a conversation of iMessages I accidentally deleted? They were not backed up.

Weth
Líder Sénior

Do you have a back up to iCloud? That may have your text messages if you do a restore. That is the only way I know.

0 Me gusta

AContraDancer
Miembro

Thank you so much for trying to help.  This is very discouraging.  I do have things backed up to iCloud but I cannot see how to have my messages backed up there so I don't think they are there.

Very sad.

0 Me gusta

Weth
Líder Sénior

When your phone backs up to iCloud or iTunes, it backs up the messages.  If you do a restore before overwriting the backup you can get the messages back. 

View solution in original post

Ptmc518
Novice

iMessage Recovery: How to Recover iMessages from iPhone 6/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4S

This website claims that its software can recover iMessages from iCloud for you, not sure if it works or not though.