Iphone 4 wont charge even though its plugged in and the icon says its charging
Mattg75

So, this weekend I realized that while I had my iphone 4 plugged in, and the icon in the corner showed a lightning bolt indicating it was charging, that my battery power actually never went up.  I read that sometimes its just a glitch and restarting or rebooting the phone would help.  Ive done that multiple times and to no luck.  It finally died last night completely.  i plugged it in for about 6 hours while i slept just to hope to wake up and be lucky but it was still dead.  Its been in an ottorbox case since the day ive had it, no drops or scratches on it.  Also no water damage.  Since ive only had it for about 9 months and Im still under warranty, will verizon replace it for me?  My job requires me to be on call so I really need it replaced quickly.  Im to the point where if verizon says it will be a week to have one mailed I may just have to buy a new phone that day Smiley Sad 

Thanks in advance for any information.  I will be going to my local verizon store in the morning at 10am sharp Smiley Happy

Labels (1)
0 Likes