I have the Iphone 4s and I can hardly hear the other person speaking on the other end of the line. Why can I not hear it louder? It is faint and the ringer is working correctly
SoftballAllstar23
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the iPhone 4s and I recently have not been able to hear the other person on the other end of the line like it used to be. The other person's voice comes out to be faint. Why would it be a faint sound? The ringer works right and so I know its not that. What could it be going on?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I have the Iphone 4s and I can hardly hear the other person speaking on the other end of the line. Why can I not hear it louder? It is faint and the ringer is working correctly
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello SoftballAllstar23,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with your phone! We'll work together to determine what's causing this. When did this begin? How long have you owned your phone? Do you have anything covering the earpiece, such as a screen protector or a case? Please provide more details, and we'll help to resolve this.

MichelleH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes