I have a Iphone 5 and my contacts are duplicating even after managing on line and removing them they keep duplicating after syncing. Any ideas why and what to do?
bklynbarbs

I have a Iphone 5 and my contacts are duplicating even after managing on line and removing them they keep duplicating after syncing. Any ideas why and what to do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have a Iphone 5 and my contacts are duplicating even after managing on line and removing them they keep duplicating after syncing. Any ideas why and what to do?
Ptmc518
Contributor - Level 3

Are you seeing the duplicate contacts just on your phone or on the iCloud website as well?  Also, if you're syncing contacts with iTunes and also iCloud, this can cause duplicates.  Apple support has a link here that shows some possible causes and solutions for this issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have a Iphone 5 and my contacts are duplicating even after managing on line and removing them they keep duplicating after syncing. Any ideas why and what to do?
Ptmc518
Contributor - Level 3

Are you seeing the duplicate contacts just on your phone or on the iCloud website as well?  Also, if you're syncing contacts with iTunes and also iCloud, this can cause duplicates.  Apple support has a link here that shows some possible causes and solutions for this issue.

0 Likes