How do I stop my phone from roaming inside my house?
PlobusForMayor

HELPPP PLEASE!!! My phone says it's roaming in my house where I usually get very good service. What's happening is that my phone has 3 circles of service then a space then it says 3g with no Verizon thing. I think that it is connected to a third party service like if you were to go to mexico you know how it changes your number while you are there and there's a different carrier it says you are using well I think that's what has happened because it says my phone number is 0000001581 which Is not my number. Also when I try to make a call it says this exactly "Welcome to Verizon Wireless please hold while your call is transferred to a external operator where you should be able to connect your call with a credit card , calling card, or via collect call. PPLEASE HELP PLEASE

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HELP!!! my phone is roaming inside my house
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for providing that information PlobusForMayor. I am checking at the area looks great for coverage. Does the phone improve once you power the phone off and back on? Try this http://vz.to/1r5fAnD to see if it restores your 3G. Please keep us posted on the outcome.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We are sorry to read about this issue! We are here to help! Please provide a zip code for us. What type of phone are you using? Last, when did you notice the issue?
BobbyN_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
PlobusForMayor

My zip code is 80130 iphone 4s and about 2 days ago

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for providing that information PlobusForMayor. I am checking at the area looks great for coverage. Does the phone improve once you power the phone off and back on? Try this http://vz.to/1r5fAnD to see if it restores your 3G. Please keep us posted on the outcome.

CandiceH_VZW
0 Likes
Wolfdave00739

Zip code 14437. Type galaxy s8. As soon as I activated it 

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wolfdave00739 Congratulations on your new phone. It's okay if the phone is roaming. The only time you are charged extra is when you are outside the US. Does this help?

0 Likes