Re: How do I contact Verizon corporate regarding customer service issues?
MidnighToker
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks,

I had already found the contact for the Regional VP after doing some more digging around (after posting this) while I was getting the usual useless lip-service "I don't know the answer to that but will be happy to look into that for you", in monotone of course, from a "Supervisor".  I already got THAT answer...multiple times since the 9th.  After 6 days or so of that (or the usual no response at all after "I promise to get back to you in one hour"....glad I taught my kids to respect promises better than that) it gets a bit old.

But thank YOU for the responses....more than I am getting from VZW....

-MT

0 Likes
californianPR
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can you give me his email? I need it for an issue also.

Thanks

rcschnoor
Legend

At the top of this page, there is a link "About Us". On the right hand side of the resulting page, there is another link "Leadership" underneath the Verizon Wireless Overview heading. Choose whichever person you would like, click on the View Profile link and there will be another link at the bottom of the profile to Contact: Person X.

0 Likes
reefer01
Enthusiast - Level 3

This site NO LONGER allows you to email a corporate suit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Furthermore, it is even SINISTER that Verizon Wireless refuses to allow an email address

to be published. I have read so many requests for an email address, and people do NOT

specifically answer that question. I refuse to believe people are so dense they cannot

give a straightforward answer to such a simple question!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Personal info removed

><

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
reefer01
Enthusiast - Level 3

YEAAAAAH...so what is his email address? Do you  understand my questiion?

0 Likes
reefer01
Enthusiast - Level 3

ELECTOR: That was SOOOOOOOOOOO easy! I still think that for a communications service, VERIZON is extremely inadequate. This knowledge you have given me should be READILY available online. To simply get a phone number, you have to hit too many buttons...  Thanks again!

0 Likes
HawaiiBKC
Contributor - Level 1

Don't see where your agrument is headed, but like many other threads like this, Verizon will always come up on top.

OT : I'm glad to see the OP got his questioned answered.

0 Likes
reefer01
Enthusiast - Level 3

Headed nowhere Hawaii...got my question answered by ELECTOR...just playing rock/paper/scissors with Jim..

So...I'm just one of those little stupid customers...what's an OP?   what's an OT?  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello reefer01,

We have streamlined our customer response channels to focus on Chat, Social Media and My Verizon on the web or wireless device to provide quick, direct access to our CS team. Chat allows customers to print or email the chat sessions they had with a representative.

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
Bullard

That is great BUT the chat never seems to be working!  The problem I have is sorry phone service as I live in the country.  So how am I suppose to contact customer support when I have an issue.  In the past, I always used the email form.  I am very frustrated!

0 Likes