How do I contact Verizon corporate regarding customer service issues?
asianguy1964
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm trying to escalate an issue that I have with customer service and just can't seem to find out how to contact corporate to discuss my issue.  I have talked to customer service supervisers and asked them to escalate my complaint.  After being told it would be 5-7 days to respond, I'm still waiting.  Any help in contacting the right department at corporate would be helpful.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I contact Verizon corporate regarding customer service issues?
asianguy1964
Enthusiast - Level 1

Problem solved. I emailed the president of customer service

Sent from my iPhone

View solution in original post

ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello asianguy1964,

I am available to assist and address any concerns that you may have in reference to customer service issue! May I ask is your posting regarding a billing issue, wireless service issue, or a interaction with a representative? Also, were you provided a reference number to your complaint? If you have a reference number then I can check on the status of your concern. Prior to investigating your reference number, would you be kind as to share the details of the issue as I'm condifent that we can If I am unable to provide a solution for you then the additional information will help me forward your concern to the appropriate channel. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
asianguy1964
Enthusiast - Level 1

Problem solved. I emailed the president of customer service

Sent from my iPhone

ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello again my friend!

Thank you for replying to my message! I'm glad to hear that your concern was properly addressed! If you have any additional concerns then I am available to assist you along with several of my colleagues that are active member of the forums. Have a great day & keep ruling the air!

ArnettH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
brassiner

What email address did you use?

Brian

0 Likes
bigdaddycane55

I need to know how to contact verizon wireless customer service or someone there to find out how to put a block on the app,s on my three phones

0 Likes
MidnighToker
Enthusiast - Level 2

Would you care to share this information for those of us that are also having issues dealing with the Verizon Customer "Service" nightmare?

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is the option of using the "Contact Us" link at the top of the website to reach corporate.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
brassiner

Many thanks for the information... Brian

0 Likes
brassiner

See full discussion... Brian

On October 15, 2012 at 6:56 PM MidnighToker <community@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes