Re: Calling or sending someone a text message who has you blocked
Christopher3285
Enthusiast - Level 2

No, this was not an instance of a break up.  This is not a case of a relationship gone bad.  This is someone I'm interested in and they were interested in me and now all of a sudden they stop talking to me.

0 Likes
Candice1214
Enthusiast - Level 1

My appologies; maybe try emailing the other person and see if you get a

response that way. An no

offense but it is possible that the other person is no longer interested.

I had that happen to me with out warning. Sometimes that's just the nature

of the game. Good luck to you

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 6:02 PM, Christopher3285 <

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Ok your issue is not a VZW or an iPhone problem. It's a personal issue that can not be solved or even helped on this forum. The simple answer appears to be that you aren't blocked (as you implied you had serious reason to think was the case...which obviously isn't if you're claiming that the messages you send ARE going through)...the person you are trying to reach just doesn't want to talk to you for whatever reason...that is something they would know. If they wanted you to know why they would communicate that to you. It really doesn't matter why she doesn't want to talk anymore...the fact that she won't answer or respond to you but will for another friend tells you all that you need to honestly know...she doesn't want to talk to you. If it's ever meant to be then it will be...but for now it obviously isn't.

0 Likes
Christopher3285
Enthusiast - Level 2

Maybe so but I think I still deserve an answer.  I wouldn't do this to someone else if I wasn't interested.  

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Maybe you just need to give them some time. If they want to contact you, they can initiate it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be happy to answer your question regarding blocks.
Blocked individuals who call a customer will hear the message:
"Welcome to Verizon Wireless. The number you were trying to reach has calling restrictions which has prevented the completion of your call."

Customers who set up blocks will receive no notification that a blocked number attempted to contact them, except for MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) where they see the subject line. There will be no notification for blocked standard text messages.

Tamara H.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Candice1214
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ok really this thread has gone on long enough. Yes the right thing would be for her to give you answer as to why she doesn't want to talk to you. But it doesn't sound like your going to get this answer. Please move on. Because now it does sound as though YOU can't let go. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
msw1159
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you, Tamara.  This forum was leaning toward psychological intervention.  This is a tech support site, not a mental health support line.  I do not mean to offend, but I am sure there are such sites one can visit or call to get help.

I think your intervention set the standard.

Undergroundjule
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why do people keep saying what a verizon rep "said". They will tell you whatever sounds logical in order to sound knowledgeable. We know way more than them as customers who actually use the device, and deal with both sides.

msturgis
Contributor - Level 3

I know it's an old thread, but now that it has been a few months the op should read all of his comments here and that will tell him why she was not responding back. He sounds like a stalker.

0 Likes