Are you able to view contents of text messages between your phone and a particular phone number
beautiful_girl35

I am trying to figure out if you are able to get or view the contents of text messages between my phone and a particular phone number....aka, what we talked about. Is there any way I can do that? Any input would be helpful!!!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Are you able to view contents of text messages between your phone and a particular phone number
rcschnoor
Legend

Yes, look on the phone???

I suppose you are someone of who deletes your messages on a regular basis without backing them up in any fashion which leaves you NO other way to view these messages. For future reference, if you feel you may need to review messages in the future, DON'T DELETE THEM.

0 Likes
Re: Are you able to view contents of text messages between your phone and a particular phone number
beautiful_girl35

No, I understand that. I was wanting to look on one of my other phones that is under my account. One that I do not have access to the actual phone right now. That's what I was wondering.

Thanks for your input.

0 Likes
fayardnav

If you want to view content of text messages from all phones on your account you have to create a separate account for each phone on verizon's web site and register it.  The phone you are setting up will receive a registration pin text message.  This will allow you to complete the registration and view the actual content of the text messages.  The link below is for registering the device then you will be able to view messages.

My Verizon Online Sign In - Verizon Wireless

0 Likes