Verizon Lied about Trade In Values-SHORTED ME $400/phone
RMN3Portland
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon LIED and CHEATED Me!!.  My family just changed over this past Black Friday to Verizon, enticed by there Trade in promotions.  $400 for iPhone 7 and $300 for 6.   Just got the "estimate' back from the trade in and they gave me $40/phone.   WOW I feel messed up over.   I could have sold the phones myself for $100-200/phone.   They won't give them back either....  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Lied about Trade In Values-SHORTED ME $400/phone
Weth
Legend

What was condition of phone.  Did the phone match exactly the phone you said you were sending.  Did you switch devices by mistake, I.e. phone 1 was sent with phone 2 info nand vice versa?   Did you turn off find my iPhone and wipe the phone?

0 Likes
DAVRIG25

Same happened to me I wiped phone that was less than 1 year old and in perfect condition.  $579 was listed trade in value and I received $99.  I will cancel my service over this.  Totally crooked to bait and switch and no explanation given.  I am very surprised Verizon would treat a long term customer like this.  

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes