How do I contact corporate
Bweeks
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi,

I’m hoping someone can help me contact the corporate office? I can’t find an email and I just called a number I found online and the mailbox is full! I was just on the phone with Verizon customer service for 45 minutes. I spent the majority of that time on hold. I asked to speak to a supervisor several times before I was transferred to one. Once I was finally transferred, I was hung up on after telling them that I understood what that were saying, and  that they didn’t have to repeat it several times. I also didn’t appreciate this workers tone. I myself work in customer service and I would never talk to someone the way this person spoke to me. So needless to say, my issue wasn’t resolved, and I am not happy. I am two seconds away from switching to a phone provider that has helpful customer service and appreciates their customers and their concerns.  Because, honestly, I have to say after this ordeal, I wouldn’t say Verizon is a company that cares for its customers. 

Labels (1)
Re: How do I contact corporate
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What is the issue? Perhaps your fellow customers might have some insight or ideas to help you resolve the problem. Please don't include any personal information when replying. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: How do I contact corporate
Bweeks
Enthusiast - Level 1

It was an issue  with my bill, so unfortunately I’d need to speak with a Verizon representative. What I’m most upset with now is how I was treated by the customer service supervisor. 

0 Likes