Fraud
SusanDurkes
Enthusiast - Level 2

Fraud Department contacted me to tell me someone had hacked into my account and ordered TWO iPhone 11 Pro phones.  I told them I did not authorize that and that I didn't know anyone in Bronxville, NY.  So I think they cancelled it but they said the phone might be rerouted to me in Georgia.  I never got the phone but FedEx has already come by to pick the phone up.  I'm trying to reach Verizon Fraud department to clear this up.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Fraud
SusanDurkes
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't know what Verizon has done about my situation with the fraudulent phones.  I've been busy but will try to call today.  You would think Verizon would update me on this.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

So call them 

0 Likes
SusanDurkes
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't know what Verizon has done about my situation with the fraudulent phones.  I've been busy but will try to call today.  You would think Verizon would update me on this.

0 Likes

Samething happened to me. Got a call about 2 iPhone 11 being order and shipped to New York said he was cancelling the order and for me to call and change me pin and password after I hung up from them. I checked me bill a week latef and saw a pair of earbud pros had been ordered that same day and shipped to New York and sign for by someone I didnt know but was charged to my account. Been trying to reach the fraud dept all day with no success. Chat representative says I need a police report a copy of my ID and proof that I'm in another state out side of where the order was placed and shipped too.

0 Likes
SusanDurkes
Enthusiast - Level 2

Go to the nearest Verizon store and explain it to them.

0 Likes
FCC1522

Fraud department does not call anybody do not let that fool you

0 Likes