Calls are going straight to voicemail
kajohn227

Hey guys! I want to start by saying that I hope everyone is doing well!

So back in August I switched to Verizon from T-Mobile in hopes of having better service. That is something I am still waiting to come true. After about two weeks in, I started having issues with inbound calls going directly to voicemail and not ringing at all on my iPhone. The issue, however, isn't fully consistent. It happens more times than not, but its unpredictable when that issue will start happening. Tech Support has walked me through literally every support option--check any possible interfering settings, reset network settings, refresh network connection, new SIM Card, factory reset of my iPhone, and even a replacement device. Despite our every attempt, this issue is still occurring. There was some hope when a Tech Coach reviewed a network ticket that found that my Apple Watch was somehow interfering. After that issue was resolved, I thought that I was in the clear until it started happening again this morning.

I called Verizon this morning, and all the tech coach wanted to do was issue another replacement device. I really don't think that is going to be my saving grace, though. Does anyone else have even the slightest insight on what could be going on?

Some tech specs if that helps any:

iPhone 11 Pro Max 64GB Midnight Green (A2161)

iOS 14.0.1 (18A393)

Carrier Version: Verizon 42.0

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Kyle J.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Calls are going straight to voicemail
Flashingcursor

Having the exact same problem.  

No missed calls - good service or wifi calling with full signal.  Missed calls don't show up.  Voicemail notifications are the only way I know someone called.

I reboot the phone, and it'll work (sometimes) for a bit, but then back to the same ol' problem.

0 Likes
kajohn227

Yep! That is exactly what is going on with me! Idk what to do but it is infuriating to constantly miss calls. Unfortunately, no one can give me a straight answer or solution despite the network tickets submitted and troubleshooting steps that have been taken. I'm starting to pick at straws here!

Regards,
Kyle J.
0 Likes
mitulp20

Any solution to this? 

0 Likes