Was misguided by Verizon
ecoplien
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I bought an Ipad during Thanksgiving I had already purchased two other Iphones and was told that it was a special for the ipad at the price of 99.99 and Now I am being charged full price for the ipad. I have asked multiple times about the charges not being what they are supposed to be only to get the run around. I am starting to wonder if I even get the special price for the Iphone X that I ordered a day before the Ipad. I have had a lot of issues lately with Verizon and with being a customer since Alltel owned it, it is starting to get frusterating. Has anyone else had any billing issues like this and if so how did it get resolved. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Was misguided by Verizon
mama23dogs
Legend

Do you mean there are installments on your bill?  Are there credits applied?  Or charged for service ?   You are required to have service on a 2 year agreement.

Get out your receipts.  They should tell you if it was a contract or installments 

If reading receipts and calling Verizon doesn’t resolve it, file a BBB complaint online. 

ecoplien
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am under a payment plan and have fought this from day one and no luck. and now of course we are past the window of sending it back. and there are no credits applied

0 Likes
zach3

Promotional credits, that offset the full or partial cost of a device that has installment payments, do not show up on your bill for the first 2-3 months.

0 Likes