Online ordering
Dixon1113

I am just questioning if anyone else has had such horrible experience with Verizon as I have had. On May 20th I purchased 2 ipad and a BYO device line I chose the do more unlimited plan for $90 which then came with $20 line for one ipad and $10 line for the 2nd ipad. After purchasing it shows one ipad is on back order and I do receive 1 ipad 2 days later but no sims for the BYOD phone.. so I call and they say it will be shipped out with the other ipad its just stuck.. So finally June 6th after paying for another month of service with my current provider and now paying having to pay $90 for unlimited plan on an ipad that is 90% hooked to wifi. My other phone was good until the 25th of june so that week I call again stating haven't received the information for the BYOD and was told I could just run by a store and they could give me a sims card.. 1.5 after going to the store they still coudln't figure out what was going on but that they would 2 day ship me a sims because they couldn't give it to me in store.. I get home that afternoon to find the sims they've now shipped me is for a number that goes to the ipads I have so I again pay for another month of service with my current phone provider now paying for 2 ipads on the 90$ unlimited plan.. I finally call and the guy over nights me a sims card after a long time of waiting.. a week later I login and it shows my next bill it estimated over $400 and so I call and I explain to the man when I signed up I chose the $90 unlimited  plan and the 2 ipad plans for $20 and $10 and was told that with my discounts it comes out to about that so I was like no that is not what I signed up for and asked to talked to a manager the guy refused to get me to a manger and told me he again that with the discounts I have one of those ipads come to about 10 for the data plan and I again told the boy thats not what I signed up for and I have already had a month and a half of trouble and needed to speak to someone who could fix this for me and he hung up and told me to have a nice day.  I then log in a see where he had me now in the $80 unlimited plan with both ipads on the $20 a month date package.. again not what i signed up for.. I am beyond done at this point the first chance I get I will be leaving verizon. Not to mention this months bill is higher than it should be because theyre charging me for correcting it from one ipad being on the 90 unlimited and switching it to the 20 a month plan. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Online ordering
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As our valued customer, your account concerns are our concerns too. We're here to assist you in any way we can. We thank you for the detailed information, and we're here to help. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we're requesting your permission to gain access to your account. Please check your Inbox as we've sent a Private Message to you regarding on this topic:

http://spr.ly/6608GXQb6

RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
DepTrai
Enthusiast - Level 2

Order online is horrible. 

Order was placed online and got issue.

When i called in for help with the order online number, the reps don't know what to do with that, and then they transferred to sale department.

Sale department didn't know how to correct the issue, and then she just hung up.

I called 611 for help about 8 times, and the issue still going on.

Do not do the switch to Verizon from online.

It will be nightmare if something just little mistake happen.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DepTrai, this is never the experience that we want you to have. We'd love to review your order, and find out what is going on. Please reply to our private note to better assist you. 

0 Likes