View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: My son & I have the Nokia lumia 822 because he researched it and wanted it. We are now both regretting the decision not to pay up for the superior apple iPhone 5c. The lumia 822 needs to be rebooted at least every 2-3 days; sometimes more frequently
msft_smartphone

If your upgrades are not until May 2015 and June 2015, then your 822 should be under the 1-year warranty for at least a few more weeks.  If that's the case, then visit your VZ store or call VZ and ask them for a replacement 822 phone.

I had the same situation last year after two months of having the 822.  Got another 822 and didn't have to deal with the reboots again.  I'm suspecting it's a hardware problem.  I compared the two phones' (bad and replacement) part numbers on the back when I took off the covers.  My current phone's part numbers located on the sides are: G012445V3.0 and G012445V4.0.  I don't have the bad phone's part numbers but I do recall it was a different and lower number.

This doesn't answer your question but hope this suggestion alleviates your 822 problem.

0 Likes