View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Why are these prices so high if I am eligible for my upgrade and my contract has ended?
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

The days of getting a phone for $100. are over I had the same shock last year when my contract was up. Long story short was I got the note7 but they were recalled twice .......never mind I said Short...The only saving I really got was they waived the activation fee and the upgrade fee. We got the S7 edge and it runs us like about $33. a month each just for the phone. Plus we have line access fees and taxes and what ever else they put on the bill. In short our bill went up about $35. from 2 yrs ago . That is with 4 new phones and our line access fee went from $40. a line to $20. line. This was back in September and at the time it was not a bad deal. Of course you can check around with the other competition but just make sure you READ the FINE print. That is what has gotten a lot of people on all of these forums from AT&T T-mobile   and such to complain about. Good Luck and hope you get the best deal out there. Let us know how you make out.

0 Likes