View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Trying to file a complaint about local store
DONSCH72

We bought a new phone today at the st.Clairsville ohio store. They charged us 30.00 to upgrade when we did not upgrade just purchased a new phone because the other one we bought in April was broken. We questioned the charge and they didn't like it. The salesperson handed us the bag with the phone box in it.  My husband asked if the phone was activated He said to turn it on in half an hour.  After looking at it in the car they didn't even put the battery in it.  For 212.36 with a extra fee of 30.00 they could at least get the phone operational.   When we returned the manager said it was their new policy so customer do not have to wait around the store so long.  I asked if we came in and just bought a phone would there be a 30.00 upgrade fee and they stated you can't just buy a phone from them.  Basically that is what we did when they did not assist us with getting the phone operational while we were there.  We have been a customer  with Verizon since it was all-tel.  Finding a place to report bad customer service has been even more frustrating.  Where should I direct further concerns?

Labels (1)
0 Likes