View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Where do I file a complaint to corporate?
YKBORINQUENA
Enthusiast - Level 1

I will like to file a complaint to corporate on Verizon as they are not honoring their end of their bargain on a promotion.  I now submitted a complaint with BBB, but want to channel this up all the way up in every way possible.  It's disappointing how business get away with promotions and don't honor it.  I have submitted the requested paperwork given to me by T-Mobile and inquired Verizon team each time what's the hold up and always a new issues or story....Then I resubmit with them on the line and they agree is good and will up channeled for review, then I call and the same issue.  Here I am a year later still the same situation still.  Then each time I call they transfer me ~5-10 times each time between the switch team, this last time I asked for a way of doing a complaint so they sent me to customer service, to which after explaining the issue transfer me back to the switch team without notice and no notes on the issue.  Apparently, they do not have sufficient notes to get the story that I have to repeat each time and I'm beyond frustrated and having now my T-Mobile account gone to another third party because of this.  I guess this is what I get for switching to this company.  Their customer service is to be desired and their resolution skills are non-existent.  Not to mention the service has been subpar dropping calls and minimal reception in many places, which was the only reason that I transferred from T-Mobile after 16 yrs with them.

Labels (1)