View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Verizon Wireless Home Phone  T2000 - intermittenly stops receiving calls
PABobcat

This started immediately when I got the T2000 and has continued in the week now since I have had it.

I hear a dial tone, but at the time the callers have not been able to get through, I don't know if there was a dial tone as I had no reason to check nor did I know when they called.

This is a new unit and my old landline number was ported over to the Verizon T2000 unit.

This is not the same for all callers.  When some callers call, they say they do not receive the full number of rings but rather it goes straight to voicemail.

Also, this does not happen with all callers.  For instance, I will call the T2000 telephone number from my cell phone and land line number and it will work fine, but I will get callers that are from outside our area call and it goes straight to voicemail.

The blue light is on.

And, immediately after a caller cannot get through as described (but instead goes to voicemail), they will call me on my cell phone to tell me this -- I will then call the T2000 telephone number from my cell phone and it will work fine.  So it works for me, but not for them.

0 Likes