View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: No Appreciation for Existing Customers
stef7
Master - Level 2

For whatever reasons, some customer's are not realizing the most reliable, the best coverage, the highest speeds that they should. Now this will hopefully change again as Verizon re-configures their towers for newer technology, but some customers will be negatively impacted.

Seems to me the Rewards program is not all that it has been hyped to be, at least not yet - there are some kinks they need to take care of. I personally don't value how it's structured and it seems lot's of people are having problems redeeming rewards.

And the GoUnlimited plan (?). I'm not really sure why it exists, but it's still possible the traffic shaping implied in the plan has not been implemented as originally conceived. People experiencing dial-up modem speeds? Can't open web pages or update email headers? Really?

Yeah, retention incentives are something customers would value. I would have enjoyed another Verizon discount on top of the Google DayDream VR, $200 Visa Card, and 2-yr warranty on the V30 I recently purchased. It's a carrier locked device, which means, I'm at Verizon's will when and if I get OTA updates. I'm already being punished because I purchased an LG SmartWatch that is still superior to the Apple and Samsung offerings. They have delayed the Android Wear 2.0 update. Why?

Yes, other forms of rewarding customer loyalty should be under consideration. Glad you brought it up ShortKitten. A propos, specially during this season.

0 Likes