View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Fusion High-Speed Internet Slowdown
dustyp103

Here is a screen print of download speeds at various times over the last 4 days. As you can see there is significant variability in download speed from around 4 to over 20 Mbps. That's a spread of over 16 Mbps. The average is just over 10 Mbps. I never know at any time if there will be enough bandwidth to stream a HD movie. Also note that upload speeds are rarely more than a pathetic 600 kbps. This is unacceptable. As I previously indicated for the last 3 years, I am used to getting an average download speed over 20 Mbps on a more consistent basis. Also note that I was getting 4 and sometimes 5 bars on my iPhone 5s when LTE is selected. That is what prompted me to choose Fusion in the first place. But lately I am getting only 3 bars and occasionally getting 4 bars. Over the last 3 years I have been satisfied with the service that Verizon Fusion has provided. However, since July 1, 2017 the service has been pathetic. A replacement cantenna has not corrected the situation. If we are unable to resolve this issue to get a consistent download speed with improve upload speed, I will need to explore satellite internet and possibly terminate Fusion.Internet Speed 8-8 - 8-11.jpg

0 Likes