View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Carryover Data Scam?
rcschnoor
Legend

XEPCOHECC wrote:

There is a new Verizon scam is out there. FAQ's talk about being able to use your carryover data until the end of your next months billing cycle, BUT the advertised data plan Carryover explanation is saying that the "unused gigs you get to keep until the end of the following month". They don't say that you get to keep it until the end of the billing cycle. I see another lawsuit coming their way soon.

IF it is so important for you to have your unused data last until the end of the next "calendar" month, you can request to have your billing cycle changed to run from the 1st of the month until the last of the month. THEN you can keep your unused data until the end of the next "calendar" month. Problem solved. For most people, they realize a billing cycle runs a "month". I don't see a reason to start a lawsuit stating my billing cycle which runs from November 16 thru December 15 isn't a "calendar" month, but instead just a "month".

Imagine all the people who would be furious if their 24 "month" service contract which starts on the 5th of the month because that was the day they chose to purchase their device found out it would instead run for 24 months and 25 days because from the 5th of the month until the end of the month is not really a "calendar" month and Verizon only counts "calendar" months due to your lawsuit!!!