View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Poor customer service regarding Note 7.
DIAWAS34
Enthusiast - Level 1

My wife purchased a Note 7 when they first came out, she returned it during the second recall.  At that time the local store said pick a Samsung phone as a temporary replacement until the Note 7's are available and we will put you on a waiting list as we get the replacements in.  Well we know how that went.  We went back tonight to permanently replace the Note 5 she got for temporary use.  She has had that phone for less than two months and it will not hold a charge, nor is it comparable to the Note 7.  We were told that "We are sorry but Verizon doesn't really look at that as a temporary replacement now, and you are on the hook for the 24 month cost of the phone.  You can pay it off and we will give you a trade-in value for it."  WELL THANKS FOR NOTHING.  WE HAVE BEEN LOYAL CUSTOMERS OF VERIZON FOR OVER 15 YEARS, AND THIS IS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WE GET.  LETS CHANGE THE RULES AND NOT NOTIFY THE CUSTOMER.  If we had been told up front, or notified that Verizon was going to change the rules, my wife would have made a different decision at the time we brought the Note 7 back.  We were sold a bill of goods.  Please contact me ASAP so we can resolve this issue.  Thanks.

Labels (1)