View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Not getting correct trade-in credit
RV610
Enthusiast - Level 2

Update on my case:

March 05: I again called trade in department customer care and spoke to Susane who was looking into the case. The call, AGAIN, lasted for more than 2 hours. After looking into the case thoroughly she said I am not eligible for this promo where I should be. On further asking she revealed that the Verizon system is showing that I ordered my iphones on Oct 1 EST however I actually ordered them on Sept 30 9:13pm PST (as per receipt I have) and on further talking to her it seems that the Verizon system is considering EST even if I ordered my phones in Pacific time zone?

Now that she known the issue, I asked her to help me out and she said NO, she could not help me out or resolve this issue AND she cannot do anything. She literally had no resolution for my issue. She said she wanted to help but she cannot because of the Verizon system, and if she override anything she may be fired?

Seriously, If the Verizon system is messed up why should customer suffer. I dont know whom to contact now as customer care also gave up big time? PLEASE HELP ON THIS ISSUE IF ANYONE CAN!!!

Now I think I made a very biggg mistake moving to Verizon!!

Thanks!