View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Why so many issues in obtaining "switch" rebates?
JEACUR96

I was very excited to make the "switch to Version" from my previous carrier in August 2016, especially for their promotion.  However that excitement was short lived.  I properly submitted my request as your promotion directed on August 8th. Almost 90 days later I am still going round and round with this.  Each time I tried to follow-up on my submission (5 times now) after waiting the obligatory 8 weeks the following happened:

• representative says my submission is correct, they apologize, tell me it will be "escalated" and to wait 5 to 10 days.
  • within a few days I receive a rejection email with statuses like.. "need more information", "duplicate entry", "invalid"
  • Each telephone call l make I ask to talk with a supervisor who tells me....my submission is correct, they apologize... wait another 5 to 10 days.
  • the last two conversations I was ASSURED by the Floor Supervisor that this would be the LAST TIME and my submission would go through.
  • I'm still waiting.

Several times I asked who can I escalate this to?  A regional manager?  District manager?  What is my recourse? I was told there is no where for us to escalate this to.

Needless to say I am not happy I made the switch and feel duped.  Thanks Verizon!  You've confirmed it!  You're just like the others.

Labels (1)
0 Likes