View discussion in a popup

Replying to:

Re: Asurion Ruins Everything

Miembro

Then what the heck an I waiting on? And what good will it serve to keep making payments on a crap phone from refurb hell or phone I'll never see again?

I don't know about you, but as a victim of a crime the last thing I need is the phone company or the "insurance" company treating me like I was Jody Foster from The Accused. And no, I'm not saying that to offend victims of sexual assault (which is terrible and don't wish that on anybody), but considering I had my phone out and was using it when it was taken, I wouldn't be surprised if someone ignorant person made a statement like "If you didn't have it out, it probably wouldn't have been taken." Where have we heard this ignorant argument before?

I just want my phone back or if not my phone one exactly like it.

Everyday has been a punishment. I can't make plans. I can't communicate with my work, and Asurion seems to think I'm upset because I can't play Angry Birds.

Why is it that after several years, only TWO states have a phone kill switch for when something like this happens? I hope that after I tell my attorney general about this, Missouri will be the third state that pursues this and that theft victims get a replacement almost immediately. If Asurion won't do it, someone else should.

0 Likes