View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: LG Cosmos Touch - Help Remove Daily Scoop, Please!!
torqued

Don't forget that Verizon signed off on accepting the phone and software from LG. So, this is not just an LG issue it is a VERIZON issue too. Both companies need to keep in mind how they get paid and should not be biting the hand that feeds them. The instructions to disable DAILY SCOOP worked for me. But the the other night we were awoken 2-3 times during the night advertising GMAIL! I was not happy. I am also seeing the phone display light up at random times. VERIZON needs to be all over LG to fix this!

I understand advertising, but we as the end user have the right which we paid for to delete and/or disable the software/apps we do not want!

VERIZON are you listening?? Is the VERIZON  group who signed off on this phone and its software aware of the disgruntled customers??? This needs to be fixed and now! How hard could it be to recreate the software package that is currently on the phone but without the apps that we are all complaining about? I woulod think very easy since these apps are not necessary for the phone to fuction! LG? VERIZON? HELLO????

I admire the few customer service personnel who are trying, but I am assuming we have not heard from any engineers from either company. Admit a mistake was made and fix it! I do not believe not should we accept the fact that to remediate this situation is taking this long!

We should all be writing letters of dissatisfaction to the CEO of VERIZON since we all procured them through VERIZON.

my 2 cents...

0 Likes