View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Billing issue - I;ve been a customer since 2004 and Verizon really don't care about their customers. All they can offer you is "I aplologize for the missinformation that was relayed to you. I recently changed plans and it did not go smoothly, Rep. helping
Customersince2004
Enthusiast - Level 1

Billing issue - I've been a customer since 2004 and Verizon really don't care about their customers. All they can offer you is "I apologize for the misinformation" that was relayed to you. I recently changed plans and it did not go well, Rep. helping me told me they were going to make the change on my billing cycle end date and they did not make the change on my regular billing date which caused billing issues. Initial Sales Rep. that gave me the new rate gave me the wrong rate. Instead of it being $20 per line it was $40 per line for my 4 lines. They seem to have this bait and switch then when bill comes in it is much higher and all they can do is apologize.  Very disappointed, overall good service but they need to train Sales Reps to be upfront and explain billing so that customers will know. This is very poor business practice and unacceptable.

Labels (1)