View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: It's been over a year and still no $200 rebate - What are options?
dolphin2016

I have also been waiting since 10/2014 for my legitimate $200 rebate for trading in my iphone 4s for an iphone 6.

I have been on hold for hours on end.....getting the run around always. I saved all of Verizon emails with confirmations that my phone was rec'd. Every customer service rep tells me a differnt answer. They are so incompetent! No-one knows what they are talking about. I am so sick of being on hold and being told to go to the Verizon store where they tell me to go to the Verizon retailer where I bought the iphone6. BTW- does the consumer realize that all verizon stores are not legitimate Verizon stores?! Now I am being told that since I didn't purchase my iphone6 from a "real" Verizon store that Verizon can't help me! What??????? Who knew that there were different types of Verizon stores? This is such bad business. I am embarrassed for Verizon...the cutomer service is so poor and uniformed. Now a manager in an authorizedVerizon store is telling me that I have to go back to the unauthorized Verizon store because that's where I purchased the iphone6. What's going on? I am a great lont term customer of Verizon who did everything as per the rebate intsructions.

Please help.......

dolphin2016

0 Likes