View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Bill Date or Bill Cycle Complaint
Lawofdeland

Dear Verizon,

I would like to say that this company is by far one of the worst companies to do business with, I already know that by me typing this letter will not do me any good, so I am officially going to forward this complaint to the FCC and FTC  as well. The business practice here is just poor taste in customer services and no actual true understanding of how billing cycles are supposed to go. For example my data plan says ends on 12/16/15; nevertheless , the new cycle does not began until 12/17/15 this is just  a ploy and  an extra day that this company can get over on Customer(s) and charge an extra day for Data!!!  The simple solution to the misleading Data plan to say simply new data cycle began AFTER 12/16/15. I also know for sure that this company do not have an accurate way of measuring data use for individual devices upon which my data streaming is never accurate and I am at the point now of leaving this GOD forsaken company and going with a company that offer a better solution with data!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes