View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Why does the Verizon Wireless Corporate Discount program take 2-3 billing cycles to activate?
Weth
Legend

I believe that is the code for the $75 2 GB data, unlimited talk and text plan. I believe this falls under the already discounted plan as discussed below in the company discount FAQ and is not eligible for additional discount as Snn5 mentioned. 

Discounts Validation FAQs | Verizon Wireless

FAQ:

Does my plan or feature qualify for a discount? One of the many ways we like to show our appreciation is by always making sure you get the best value. Whether you've accepted a promotional plan that is already pre-discounted, or you're able to take advantage of the discount available through your employer or organization.

General discount qualifications, unless otherwise noted, apply to plan monthly access fees of $34.99 or higher, and data features of $24.99 or higher, when added to a plan of $34.99 or higher. On plans with separate account and line fees, discounts apply only to the Account Access fees. Prepaid, already discounted and promotional plans are not eligible for discounts through this program. To take advantage of the discount, your account must be activated with, or already have a 2-year contract or a device payment agreement.

View solution in original post