View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Oh so many issues with Verizon!
KevanG
Enthusiast - Level 2

After looking over my bill, I realized two things...1 they allowed an upgrade by someone on my account and allowed them to finance a phone via the EDGE deal; is this even legal? I am responsible for the payments to this account and it is in my name, how is this possible??? Two, last year I purchased a phone outright and replaced my old phone with it, prior to that I had not purchased a new phone on contract for a couple of years, yet it changed my upgrade date...again, how is this possible? No contract, no payments, I paid for the phone in full, yet this is the result. Three, I was just looking all over this site and I can't find an email address for customer service, only a "chat" option and of course, the chat is closed...what are you doing Verizon??? This is horrible customer service on all counts...do you even care what your customers have to say? I have been with you for a long time, simply because I was able to get reception with Verizon that I couldn't achieve with other carriers, however those days have passed...wake up Verizon, all of us will only take your garbage for so long, especially when the other National Carriers are still spending billions on network enhancements...we have other options!

Labels (1)
0 Likes