View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Verizon Retail Outlet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I completely understand how you feel jss5512. We never want you feeling pressured into purchasing a device you don’t need. I apologize you felt this way during your recent visit to the store.  Verizon Wireless has a strong customer commitment to delivering the best from our service and staff. I am disappointed to hear the service you received did not reflect this commitment.

I assure you they were only trying to offer you a service that they felt would benefit you. We offer all the available services and it’s up to the customer to make the final decision. I can definitely submit your feedback regarding this experience. Please be assured appropriate action will be taken and we will continue providing ongoing training to all of our employees. We hope we can restore your confidence in Verizon Wireless and prove we are worthy of your continued business.

Please reply to the Direct Message I just sent so I can access the account and see what I can do to help with the restocking fee.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes