View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
It says a lot about a company who provides no vehicle to file a complaint.
glasj2002

If there was a way to send a complaint privately, I would have gone that route, but since there is not...

I wanted to thank the greeter at the Mall Road store in Florence, KY for moving her friends ahead of me in the line for customer service after I had already waited for half an hour.  I really am grateful because her actions were so anti-customer and disrespectful, that I went to the Sprint store immediately afterwards.  I will be switching at my first opportunity - they offer a BETTER plan for $150 LESS per month for my family of four AND they will buy out my contract. WOW!  

I will be using this experience in an article about customer service that I will be publishing on a major Professional site in the very near future.  It contrasts greatly with some excellent experiences I have recently had at other retailers.

I am amazed at all of the comments on this board about poor service.  It says a great deal about Verizon and how they feel about the people who pay their salaries.  The canned responses about how important customer service is to Verizon don't hold much water when it is apparent that their corporate culture has not cultivated that sentiment amongst their employees.  This has to start at the top and be exemplified by management, and then encouraged and rewarded at the customer-facing levels.

I realize that to Verizon, it means nothing that they will lose a customer.  My monthly contribution to their annual revenue will barely be noticed.  But I had to call this one out.  I VERY RARELY take the time out of my busy schedule to complain about a business or customer service - more often, I will take time to praise good service.  But this kind of thing is happening far too often and it needs to be addressed.

I hope others who have experienced less than stellar customer service from Verizon, will make the effort to switch to another provider.  It is a pain, I know but if people start sending messages where it hurts (the bottom line), perhaps then we will get real Customer Service instead of Lip Service.

I think you have gotten too big to care anymore, Verizon.  What a shame.

Labels (1)
0 Likes