View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
More Everything Plan Verification
Puterdood
Enthusiast - Level 2

After much research and chatting with Verizon support, this is what I have nailed it down to. I want to get a few real-world opinions on this to see if this is truly correct or if the reps are just yanking my chain -

I am currently out of contract on two iPhone 4s's and two dumb phones. I want to use my existing iPhones and get two more iPhone 4s's to swap out the dumb phones and get on the More Everything plan. I do not want any of the "Edge" plan at all. I have been told, aside from taxes, I will pay $140/mo with the 10GB plan. I have also been told I can use the iPhone 4s's as planned with no issues. I have also been told that I won't be under any contract as I will be on the month-to-month plan.

Again, I would like to verify that this is the case with those of you who might have a similar set up. Can you please put my fears to rest that Verizon is not trying the old bait & switch routine just to try to get me to pay a much higher amount than I expect to. If I go through with this and find that I was lied to by the Verizon reps, I can and will go to a competitor.

I plan to go this weekend to a store to complete the change. I could possibly do it online, but I want to see the person I am working with so I can gauge their level of honesty.

I apologize for sounding so negative, but I have been cheated before and I am going to do what I can not to allow it to happen again.

Many thanks for you comments!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes