View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Help please. Bought a prepaid today with intent of transferring my number and it screwed me over.
sd52191

Long story short. I have a prepaid Tmobile number, horrible service. So I finally saved up, did my research, and was reaffirmed that I would INDEED be able to transfer my Tmobile number to my prepaid Verizon number. It said during the final checkout/activation process it would ask me if I wanted to port/transfer my number so I followed the entire process....waiting....waiting....then come to find out it gives me a new number. I check the community FAQS and it says that your number can still be transfered/changed after beginning with a new number, I go to follow the "change number" steps and it tells me that I am denied access, PLEASE HELP. I am desperate and do not want to keep tmobile but I refuse to be dicked aruond by verizon and have to go through switching my number for the 3rd time this year. Someone please tell me how I can keep my tmobile number, I do not want to transfer my number anymore and I am going to return this damned phone if I cannot keep my current number.

Thank you deeply in advance!

Labels (1)
0 Likes