View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
I switched to verizon wireless more than two years ago because evryone said you guys have the best customer service. Since that time, I needed your technical support for the first time. I moved to a new area and your service is terrible here. If I am insi
SunnyMinhas

I switched to verizon wireless more than two years ago because evryone said you guys have the best customer service. Since that time, I needed your technical support for the first time. I moved to a new area and your service is terrible here. If I am inside my house I can't even talk on my cellphone. Calls on my phone go directly to my voicemail. I called the tech support and they said they will check and call me back. I waited for 2 weeks for your call back but when I called to check the status, I was told there is nothing you can do about it. Then the guy suggested that I should buy some kind of range extender to fix this for which I have to pay more than 200 dollars. My question is simple. Is it my problem that you guys don't have signal here? Why should I pay for an equipment which I should not need anyway if you had good service here? Is there a clause in the 2 yr agreement that you make us sign which holds you responsible if your service is bad?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes