View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Horrible treatment in store.
Chtf8184

Mrhelper I'm not being obtuse or dense in any way. When I did my previous device the payments were roughly 52 a month, in reality I pay more than that due to taxes. So when I asked about and fees or anything extra and was told there were none I was under the impression like the previous device the taxes etc would be added into that lines bill. I was expecting it to be the 32 payment, minus the 25 promotion, with additional taxes etc. I figured each agreement would cost 15-20 a month not including the smart phone fee because we already have that in our bill.

I knew I would have to pay tax, I knew the bill wouldn't be as simple as they make it sound. I just prefer I know about any additional charges or fees I may have because I have a budget and I need to know so I can allot for anything extra. It's very likely that's the reason my vet gets annoyed. Every time I call I ask for an over estimation, I have savings just for my dogs health care because I learned the hard way when he ate our Christmas savings for emergency surgery. I like being prepared and I need to know what is going on financially. At least until my money tree starts sprouting $100 bills. ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Likes