View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: iPhone 6 trade-in "scam"-otion
terio78
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon. Please reach out to your customers regarding this. We understand you are a large company generating a lot of money, but these are simply the type of things that cause even the largest and most profitable of companies to lose their customers' faith, and eventually their business. I too sent my iPhone 4s, great working condition, in for the trade-in promotion and still have not received any indication it has been received. I do however receive the generated emails 'We have not received your device', which naturally adds to the frustration. I followed the instructions precisely, and cannot get through the 800 number for this promotion. I am in fear that VZ will too, like others I'm reading on a multitude of discussion forums, either continue to ignore my situation and inquiries on this matter and/or offer me a lower amount than the $200 I was told. We pay a considerable amount more for VZ service and at the very least, do the right thing here. I've been a loyal customer for almost 10 years now and have never been late on a payment once. I'm losing faith in VZ. Here's to hoping they do the right thing.