View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Unable to register an account or activate device
angelark

I bought an iphone 4 with prepaid service about a month ago. I was still on another company's plan when I bought it, and asked a live chat rep if I could wait to activate. He said yes, you can activate any time.

I went to activate the iphone last night and it was unable to be completed. I'm also completely unable to register an account with verizon and constantly get error messages.

I tried calling customer service directly last night. When I punched in my phone number, it said my next bill would be October 17th. That shouldn't be the case, as I hadn't even received my phone in the mail yet on that date so I certainly couldn't have activated it. Anyway, I couldn't reach anyone on the phone to help me last night and still can't this morning - I keep receiving messages that they can't process my request.

Here's what I also don't get - my phone works at the moment. I can make calls and send texts. If the phone isn't activated, how am I able to do this?

I just want to be able to activate and register without any problems, and make sure I haven't been being charged since the 17th when my phone hadn't even been activated.

I also can't even live chat with someone because I can't register.

Labels (1)
0 Likes