View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Going to switch carriers after almost 7 years. Finally fed up with Verizon! Promised credits never showed up.
sickntired2

I called VZ on 07/29 and talked at great length with a representative that offered to give me a $30 credit on my bill.  It wasn't even my idea.  It was hers.

That credit never showed up.  I called back in today and spend another half hour on the phone.  This time I was told they wouldn't give me the credit, didn't even care if it was promised, and told me basically "tough luck".

Does my time mean nothing to Verizon?  Obviously that's correct.  You spend an hour on the phone just to be promised something that never happens.  Then you spend another half hour on the phone to be told to "get over it".

Horrible, DISHONORABLE customer service.

I was a loyal Alltel customer for several years before they were bought by Verizon.  And I've been a VZ customer ever since.  BUT I'M DONE.

There are companies that will pay my early termination fees if I switch.  I will give them a try.  Their customer service couldn't possibly be any worse than Verizon!

Labels (1)
0 Likes