View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
SO FRUSTRATED!! Network extender for "The Best Coverage"??
gobellago
Enthusiast - Level 1

I chose Verizon after seeing that there was coverage in my area, metropolitan Milwaukee - 53211.

But guess what? THERE ISN'T. At my home, I can only get one bar, some days none, on rare occasions – two. On their map, it clearly shows there is coverage in my area. Not "partial coverage" – it says COVERAGE.

I contacted Verizon and they said they would "check on it."

Never heard back.

In the mean time, i have been borrowing my husband's phone (AT&T) to make calls when at home. I sequestered myself to making calls when I was on the road, because it was the only time I could get a signal.

So I called Verizon last week in desperation. After waiting 30 minutes to talk to a human, I was told I was in a "spotty area," and that I should purchase a network extender for $249. I was shocked. I PAY VERIZON OVER A HUNDRED DOLLARS A MONTH and can't make a call from my own HOME... and Verizon wants ME to PAY for this??

I waited another 20 minutes to "talk to a supervisor" who then offered me $75 off the price of the extender. ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Worst customer service ever. I'm still in shock.

So my choices are: A. Pay $150 for SERVICE I ALREADY PAY FOR or B. Pay $140 to BREAK MY CONTRACT and move on.

Verizon, i'm giving you one last chance before i cut and paste this experience on every single social site i can find. PLEASE make it right.You're making my life miserable and i'm going to do everything in my power to make sure others don't go through this as well.

Labels (1)